January 4, 2009

Emma



Emma, another delightful child, will be 3 in February and she is the daughter of my friend from home, Mary. Mary and I have known one another since our grade school days - an amazing nineteen or so years. We used to walk to St Jane's grade school together, we went to high school together and have kept in touch ever since. It's always wonderful to get a chance to spend time with her, and her family (Scott and Emma) every time we visit. One of the coolest things has been for me to photograph Emma three times since she was born - a novel concept for someone like me who always lives so far from the place I grew up. So here is Emma, sunny nature, sweet smile and just the cutest green dress! She is, as you can see, quite the ham as well and also very easy to work with!





















Seriously Emma

















Mary, Scott and Emma










Emma through the years








No comments: